- A Preliminary Analysis of the requirements of light proof infusion set for dropping bottle
- How to test the micro regulator-ISO8536-13
- Needless (needle free valve) to use, no time to delay!
- The adverse effects of traditional PVC infusion set
- Why use precision filters for intravenous infusion?
- Clinical advantages of needleless connectors
- The advantages and scope of use of infusion pumps
- What is the distinction among injection and infusion?
Humans normally get scared on every occasion they hear approximately injections and infusions. A few human beings may additionally discover it horrifying, in particular for folks that are terrified of needles, scared of hospitals, and also completely hate capsules (in anything shape)2022/07/29
- Scientific device add-ons
Add-ons are off-the-shelf devices designed to support, complement and/or beautify the overall performance of one or extra parent gadgets.2022/07/22
- The way to decide if your product is a medical device
Clinical gadgets range from easy spatulas and bedpans to complex programmable pacemakers and closed-loop artificial pancreas systems. Further, medical gadgets encompass in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products which includes reagents, check kits, and blood glucose meters. Positive radiation-emitting electronic merchandise that have medical uses or make clinical claims are also considered clinical devices. Examples of those include diagnostic ultrasound products, X-ray machines and medical lasers.2022/07/15
- IV Therapy at Home: Give the Gift of Health this Holiday Season
IV remedies at home are a unique present for circle of relatives and buddies this vacation season. Diet drops are a exquisite manner to help your loved ones stay healthful even during bloodless and flu season -- or get better fast if their climate is terrible.2022/07/08
- A way to insert IV at domestic
Examine on for a brief review of a way to administer IV at domestic and why professional domestic IV services are a more secure choice.2022/07/01
- What is a macro infusion set?
Macro Infusion Set commands2022/06/24
The dimensions of the droplets in an intravenous (IV) tool relies upon at the width of the IV tube: thinner tubes produce smaller droplets, while wider tubes produce larger droplets.
- What is a Y infusion set?
A Y infusion set is an infusion set with a Y injection site, which is a type of injection port. Infusion sets are often used to inject intravenous fluids into the body, such as maintenance solutions and medications. Intravenous administration involves a single injection followed by catheterization into the vein. 2022/06/17
- How to choose between needle-free syringes and insulin pumps?
The swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reach2022/05/28
2000mm or more.
- Basic knowledge of pumps and selection principles and experience
The swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reach2022/05/21
2000mm or more.
- How to choose and install the return valve correctly
The swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reach2022/05/14
2000mm or more.
- The injection pump
A syringe pump, also known as a syringe driving force, is an infusion pump that enables deliver an accurate amount of fluid, whether or not vitamins or pills, to the patient in a controlled manner. They're used no longer simplest in scientific Settings such as clinics, nursing houses or hospitals, however also in studies.
- Infusion therapy: what you need to know
The IV set must be adjusted according to the patient and planned surgical procedure. Microdrop infusion sets (60 drops/mL) allow anesthesiologists to deliver small infusions to children more accurately than standard 15 drops/mL infusion sets.2022/04/15
- How to use the intravenous infusion set correctly?
The IV set must be adjusted according to the patient and planned surgical procedure. Microdrop infusion sets (60 drops/mL) allow anesthesiologists to deliver small infusions to children more accurately than standard 15 drops/mL infusion sets.2022/04/08
- Medical Device Testing Strategies Implementation: A High-Level Overview
Medical devices are crucial since they directly impact human lives. Medical device manufacturers must follow testing, verification, and validation best practices to ensure quality and reliability of medical equipment in order to provide safe and effective healthcare services to patients. Here is a high-level overview of implementing medical device testing strategies.2022/03/31
- The Different Types Of IV Sets And Their Uses
This article shares the correct method to improve the accuracy of exhaust operation of infusion sets for your reference.2022/03/25
- How to Metering Calibrate the Medical Infusion Pump?
In this article, BQ+ has compiled the methods and precautions for metering and calibration of infusion pumps to control the quality of infusion pumps and reduce medical risks.2022/03/17
- In the Application of Intravenous Infusion, Have You Selected the Infusion Set Correctly?
Based on years of experience, BQ+ has sorted out the factors that need to be considered when choosing an infusion set in this article for your reference.2022/03/09
- What Are the Applications of Pressure Sensors in Infusion Pumps?
This article introduces the application and function of the pressure sensor in the infusion pump for your reference.2022/03/02
- How to Properly Vent the Infusion Set?
This article shares the correct method to improve the accuracy of exhaust operation of infusion sets for your reference.2022/02/22
- What Factors Can Cause Inaccurate Infusion Pump Flow Rate?
This article will examine the factors associated with inaccurate infusion pump flow rates to achieve accurate delivery of fluids and medications.2022/02/15
- Potential Safety Hazards and Nursing Countermeasures in the Use of Infusion Pumps
This article shares the matters needing attention in the use of the infusion pump in order to better avoid clinical risks.2022/02/09
- BQ+ wishes everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and all the best!
BQ+ wishes everyone a happy Chinese New Year and we promise that we will provide you with more high-quality products at competitive prices.2022/01/26
- Adsorption Effect of Infusion Set Material on Infusion Drugs
This article mainly studies the adsorption of different infusion drugs by infusion set materials, so as to make better selection and application in clinical practice.2022/01/18