- How to test the micro regulator-ISO8536-13................December 31,2020
- Needless (needle free valve) to use, no time to delay!...............................December 25,2020
- The adverse effects of traditional PVC infusion set................December 25,2020
- Why use precision filters for intravenous infusion?...............................December 11,2020
- Clinical advantages of needleless connectors...................December 4,2020
- The advantages and scope of use of infusion pumps................................December 4,2020
- Clinical equipment: five fitness monitors per familyIf you suppose your key physical parameters, along with fasting blood glucose degrees and blood stress readings, most effective need to be achieved each six months or so at your physician's workplace, assume again.August 19,2022
- What's infusion therapyInfusion is whilst a drug is injected immediately into a vein through a needle or catheter. Infusion therapy is the practice of the use of fluids to deal with patients who are too sick to respond to ordinary oral or injection remedy.August 12,2022
- Different types of intravenous infusion sets and their usesDifferent types of intravenous infusion sets and their usesAugust 6,2022
There are a variety of IV kits and the purpose of these IV kits. IV delivery devices are designed to optimize infusion delivery, reduce the risk of patient infection, and keep the entry site clean and protected.
- What is the distinction among injection and infusion?Humans normally get scared on every occasion they hear approximately injections and infusions. A few human beings may additionally discover it horrifying, in particular for folks that are terrified of needles, scared of hospitals, and also completely hate capsules (in anything shape)July 29,2022
- Scientific device add-onsAdd-ons are off-the-shelf devices designed to support, complement and/or beautify the overall performance of one or extra parent gadgets.July 22,2022
- The way to decide if your product is a medical deviceClinical gadgets range from easy spatulas and bedpans to complex programmable pacemakers and closed-loop artificial pancreas systems. Further, medical gadgets encompass in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products which includes reagents, check kits, and blood glucose meters. Positive radiation-emitting electronic merchandise that have medical uses or make clinical claims are also considered clinical devices. Examples of those include diagnostic ultrasound products, X-ray machines and medical lasers.July 15,2022
- IV Therapy at Home: Give the Gift of Health this Holiday SeasonIV remedies at home are a unique present for circle of relatives and buddies this vacation season. Diet drops are a exquisite manner to help your loved ones stay healthful even during bloodless and flu season -- or get better fast if their climate is terrible.July 8,2022
- A way to insert IV at domesticExamine on for a brief review of a way to administer IV at domestic and why professional domestic IV services are a more secure choice.July 1,2022
- What is a macro infusion set?Macro Infusion Set commandsJune 24,2022
The dimensions of the droplets in an intravenous (IV) tool relies upon at the width of the IV tube: thinner tubes produce smaller droplets, while wider tubes produce larger droplets.
- What is a Y infusion set?A Y infusion set is an infusion set with a Y injection site, which is a type of injection port. Infusion sets are often used to inject intravenous fluids into the body, such as maintenance solutions and medications. Intravenous administration involves a single injection followed by catheterization into the vein.June 17,2022
- How to choose between needle-free syringes and insulin pumps?The swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reachMay 28,2022
2000mm or more.
- Basic knowledge of pumps and selection principles and experienceThe swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reachMay 21,2022
2000mm or more.
- How to choose and install the return valve correctlyThe swing type return valve should not be made into a small diameter valve. It can be made into a very high working pressure. The nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large. The maximum can reachMay 14,2022
2000mm or more.
- The injection pumpApril 30,2022
A syringe pump, also known as a syringe driving force, is an infusion pump that enables deliver an accurate amount of fluid, whether or not vitamins or pills, to the patient in a controlled manner. They're used no longer simplest in scientific Settings such as clinics, nursing houses or hospitals, however also in studies.
- Infusion therapy: what you need to knowThe IV set must be adjusted according to the patient and planned surgical procedure. Microdrop infusion sets (60 drops/mL) allow anesthesiologists to deliver small infusions to children more accurately than standard 15 drops/mL infusion sets.April 15,2022
- How to use the intravenous infusion set correctly?The IV set must be adjusted according to the patient and planned surgical procedure. Microdrop infusion sets (60 drops/mL) allow anesthesiologists to deliver small infusions to children more accurately than standard 15 drops/mL infusion sets.April 8,2022
- Medical Device Testing Strategies Implementation: A High-Level OverviewMedical devices are crucial since they directly impact human lives. Medical device manufacturers must follow testing, verification, and validation best practices to ensure quality and reliability of medical equipment in order to provide safe and effective healthcare services to patients. Here is a high-level overview of implementing medical device testing strategies.March 31,2022
- The Different Types Of IV Sets And Their UsesThis article shares the correct method to improve the accuracy of exhaust operation of infusion sets for your reference.March 25,2022
- How to Metering Calibrate the Medical Infusion Pump?In this article, BQ+ has compiled the methods and precautions for metering and calibration of infusion pumps to control the quality of infusion pumps and reduce medical risks.March 17,2022
- In the Application of Intravenous Infusion, Have You Selected the Infusion Set Correctly?Based on years of experience, BQ+ has sorted out the factors that need to be considered when choosing an infusion set in this article for your reference.March 9,2022
- What Are the Applications of Pressure Sensors in Infusion Pumps?This article introduces the application and function of the pressure sensor in the infusion pump for your reference.March 2,2022
- How to Properly Vent the Infusion Set?This article shares the correct method to improve the accuracy of exhaust operation of infusion sets for your reference.February 22,2022
- What Factors Can Cause Inaccurate Infusion Pump Flow Rate?This article will examine the factors associated with inaccurate infusion pump flow rates to achieve accurate delivery of fluids and medications.February 15,2022
keep in touch
- No.18,Cheye Road,Songjiang District,Shanghai 201611 China.