In the early years, some researchers found that some patients had some adverse reactions after the infusion, but they didn’t know the reason at the beginning. Until after in-depth research, they haven’t discovered that this was due to the presence of insoluble particles in liquid medicine. In the process, these insoluble particles enter the human body through intravenous infusion or intravenous injection.
These particles are hard to detect from the naked eye, and nobody cares. But once these particles enter the blood vessels, they may cause damage to the blood vessels, such as vascular embolism, pulmonary fibrosis, phlebitis, allergic reactions, increased venous pressure, thrombocytopenia, and other physical abnormalities. In severe cases, it may endanger the life of the patient.
A large part of the reason that these particles enter the human body is that the ordinary infusion set does not have a special filter device so that some particles with a relatively large diameter enter the human body, which will cause the body to have an infusion reaction after the infusion. Therefore, in recent years, precision infusion filters have been gradually used clinically to replace some ordinary infusion sets. The followings are the advantages of using an infusion set with a precision filter and the types of applicable patients.
1. Filter particles, effectively filter out the particles in the liquid medicine.
2. Avoid contamination of the infusion as much as possible.
3. Reduce the risk of hospital infusion.
4. Reduce the probability of patients with infusion reactions during the infusion process and reduce doctor-patient disputes.
Applicable patient types
1. Infants and young children, because the blood vessels of infants and young children are relatively small, coupled with low immunity, the probability of infusion reactions is higher, so they need to use an infusion set with a precision filter.
2. For chemotherapy patients, the use of a precision filter infusion device to filter chemotherapy drugs can effectively alleviate or even relieve the occurrence of phlebitis.
3. For patients who need to infuse traditional Chinese medicine, the use of a precision filter infusion device can alleviate the adverse reactions during the infusion process.
Critically ill patients, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and elderly patients, these patients may have vascular-related diseases easily. Particles enter the human body through infusion, and the impact will be more serious than ordinary people. Therefore, it is necessary to use an infusion set with a precision filter.
BQ PLUS provides a complete infusion set with a precision filter for the majority of users, and the product fully complies with the ISO 80369-7 standard of the medical industry. If you want to learn more about the infusion set after reading the above content, you can contact us for further solutions.
BQ PLUS is a completely trustworthy manufacturer of medical products. We have more than 450 kinds of medical parts for you, and can also provide corresponding customized services for customers with special requirements. We do our utmost to pay attention to the health of patients, have established a complete quality inspection system to create a healthier and safer world by providing better quality and effective products. If you are interested in our infusion set with a precision filter, please contact us immediately!