BQ Plus Medical Co.,Ltd
Add:No.18 Cheye Rd, Chedun Town, Songjiang, Shanghai, China
First, the clinical application of syringe pump
When the drug used in the clinic must be injected intravenously, and the dose must be very accurate, the total amount is small, and the administration speed is slow or constant for a long time, a syringe pump should be used for this purpose.
Second, the operation steps:
1. Turn on the power and turn on the power switch.
2. Select the syringe of Biyang (20ml or 50ml), and then take the liquid medicine and fix it in the syringe fixing groove of the syringe pump.
3. After pressing the Band key, select the number from 1 to 5 and press Enter to enter. After pressing the Size key, use the numeric keys to select the size of the syringe and press Enter to enter
4. Press ml/h and press the number keys to enter the desired delivery rate. Press Enter to enter
5. Press the Start button to start the administration.
Third, matters needing attention
Normally, the syringe and its tubing should be replaced once every 24 hours. When installing the syringe, it should be properly fixed in the syringe slot so that it cannot move on the syringe pump and affect the dose.
There are some safety provisions in the infusion pump-specific safety standards to limit the open calibration of infusion pumps:
(1) The infusion pump should identify the uniqueness of the consumable specifications, which cannot be done by clinical personnel. If a digital code is used to indicate it, confusion will occur. If the tube is selected incorrectly, only the flow rate error will exceed 30%.
(2) If the obstruction pressure characteristic corresponding to the consumables is inaccurate, there is a risk that the blockage will not alarm, the needle will not be alarmed, and the infusion line will be crushed.
(3) If the long-term accuracy and fatigue characteristics of consumables are not professionally tested and limited, there is a risk of rapid attenuation of accuracy and fatigue cracking of the pipeline.
(4) If the amount of the pill dose accumulated in the elastic pipe after the pipe is blocked, if the professional test is not carried out and no technical restriction measures are taken, the risk of excessive pill dose impact will occur, especially for those high-risk drugs. Dangerous.
In short, the infusion pump allows and encourages clinical open calibration to be said to be a practice of drinking blood and quenching thirst. Clinical personnel can achieve adjustments of short-term precision at most, and testing and restriction of many other risk factors is impossible.